We offer an extensive range of KARAM full body safety harnesses and harness equipment for fall arrest, rescue, work positioning, restraint and suspended access.
KARAM has gained world wide recognition as a leader in providing fall protection solutions to both the construction and general industry environments. KARAM operations are certified to ISO 9001:2000 by NQA-UKAS and all the products in the KARAM range conform to the European Norms by SATRA (UK).
KARAM is the only company in the world which has a vertically integrated manufacturing set up. Starting with yarn and processing it to make premium quality webbing and rope; converting hot rolled coils, flats and extrusions of steel and aluminium alloys into fall arrest components, KARAM does it all in-house, making harnesses, lanyards, hooks and fall arresters.
In addition to the regular range of CE certified KARAM harnesses, KARAM introduces 2 additional ranges of harness equipment:
- Magna Full Body Harnesses: a premium range of harnesses with the highest features of ergonomics and comfort
- ELASTO Safety Harness Range: an ELASTO safety harness is manufactured from elastic webbing which provide great freedom and movement, allowing the wearer to twist and flex freely while still providing fall protection
- RHINO Full Body Harness Range: KARAM Rhino series of full body harnesses and accessories come in a combination of green and black. The fall arrest and fall protection is excellent with the safety harnesses equipped with unique features that provide comfort and ergonomics to the wearer. The RHINO range of fall arrest safety harnesses are CE certified.
- ANSI Certified Harnesses: specially for the customer who seeks harnesses that comply to ANSI Z359.1
- Fall Protection - Special Purpose Safety Harnesses: designed uniquely for fall arrest and fall protection requirements.