When manufacturing or using on sides, the turning and handling of heavy and/or bulky loads is difficult and dangerous.
How then is it possible to safely prevent shocks and damage such as scratches, deformation etc. when:
- controls and inspections are being made for quality
- machining, assembling, finishing and marking pieces....
Special Industrial Supplies offers PAL-TURN, a new uniform range of several systems for load turnover with fixed or adjustable lengths.
Flexible use, readily available, reliable and almost without any maintenance, the PAL-TURN system meets the needs of tomorrow’s handling.
More information on Pal Turn - System for load turnover
|Back to top|
The PAL-TURN system is made of a tube rotated by a gearmotor.
Pulleys protected by casings are set at both ends and move straps. A control button box enables the functioning of the systems.
In conformance to CE and FEM regulations, the PAL-TURN system for load turnover offers maximum safety.
PAT-TURN, a product of modern technology is designed with lightweight in mind and requires almost no servicing.
- Customized length
- Adjustable model with multiple pulley location and locking system in position in conformance to safety regulations
- Length may be modified following customer’s needs in Special industrial Supplies’ workshop.
- Detection of slanting arrangement preventing unbalanced operation.
- Various strap types
- Autonomous system for sites (2t)
For the adjustable model, the standard adjusting increment is 100mm
(please consult us for other increments)
EXAMPLE OF MODEL REFERENCE:
Adjustable turnover system for load of 5 tonnes and maximum strap centre distance of 1,600mm
Adjustable system: PTR 5-1600 / Fixed system: PTF 5-1600